MUMBAI, Aug 18 (Reuters) - Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd , India's top utility vehicle maker, is likely to acquire 51 percent in Chinese tractor firm Kianbsu Yueda Yancheng, CNBC-TV18 news channel reported on Monday, citing unnamed sources. A spokesman for Mahindra, which is holding a news conference later on Monday, was not immediately available. Mahindra, also the country's top tractor maker, now has a joint venture with Chinese tractor maker Jiangling Motors Co. The venture, Mahindra ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India Mahindra to buy 51 pct in China tractor co-TV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642