MUMBAI, Aug 30 (Reuters) - India's Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd is doing due diligence on Ford's Jaguar and Land Rover units, the Financial Times said on Thursday, citing people close to the situation. Mahindra was more interested in utility maker Land Rover, but Ford planned to bundle the sale of Land Rover together with luxury marque Jaguar, the FT reported. "Terms of a deal would very likely prevent the spinning off of Jaguar," the paper said. Some Indian newspapers have also said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India Mahindra doing due diligence on Ford brands-FT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.