MUMBAI, Nov 21 (Reuters) - A unit of Indian automaker Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd is in talks to buy South African auto parts maker S.P. Metal Forgings for $200-$300 million, the Business Standard said on Wednesday. A spokesman for Mahindra did not immediately return a call seeking comment. Components maker Mahindra Systems and Technologies, the unit of M&M, said recently it was looking to buy European engineering services firms for 20-30 million euros each. A senior company ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India Mahindra eyes SAfrican auto parts firm-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.