BANGALORE, June 26 (Reuters) - Mahindra & Mahindra , India's top utility vehicle and tractor maker, plans to invest 2.5 billion rupees ($54 million) into aerospace business, its managing director said on Saturday. Mahindra will invest 1.5 billion rupees into aircraft component manufacturing, and another 1 billion rupees in aircraft manufacturing, Managing Director and Vice Chairman of the Mahindra group, Anand Mahindra said in Bangalore. Mahindra said the group is open to inorganic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India Mahindra to invest $54 mln in aerospace-chief" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642