BOMBAY, Feb 23 (Reuters) - India's Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. may use Renault's distribution network for exporting its Scorpio utitliy vehicle, a Renault executive said on Wednesday. He said the arrangement would be outside the existing arrangement between the two companies for the production of the Logan sedan in India.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India Mahindra may use Renault for Scorpio exports" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.