MUMBAI, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd , India's top utility vehicle and tractor maker, on Wednesday reported a 67 percent jump in quarterly profit, helped by a one-time gain from merger of subsidiaries. Mahindra, which makes the Logan sedan in a joint venture with France's Renault , said net profit rose to 4.05 billion rupees ($103 million) in the fiscal third quarter to end-December from 2.42 billion a year earlier. That beat a forecast of 2.37 billion rupees in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India Mahindra Q3 net rises 67 pct on one-off gain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.