* Investigators say Satyam fraud may be bigger than revealed * Analysts say Mahindra Satyam a risky bet until restatement * Shares plunge as much as 18 pct in two days By Sumeet Chatterjee BANGALORE, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Mahindra-Satyam shares fell to a 4-month low on Thursday, before recovering, on concerns over its outlook after Indian investigators filed new charges over accounting fraud that hit Satyam earlier this year. "Investors are playing a blind game until the audited ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India Mahindra Satyam hit by new charges; outlook uncertain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642