BOMBAY, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. , India's largest utility vehicles maker, will begin exports of its Scorpio utility vehicle to France and Malaysia in February, a company official told a news conference on Tuesday. Alan Durante, president of Mahindra's auto division, told reporters the company had orders for 200-250 units of the Scorpio from Malaysia and 150 from France.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India Mahindra to sell Scorpio in France, Malaysia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.