MUMBAI, May 29 (Reuters) - Mahindra & Mahindra , India's largest utility vehicles and tractor maker, on Saturday said it had submitted a letter of intent to make a bid for Korean sport utility vehicle maker Ssangyong Motor . "We have submitted an expression of interest for Ssangyong. If we are one of the companies shortlisted, then we will undertake a due diligence," Pawan Goenka, president of Mahindra's automative sector told reporters in Mumbai. (Reporting by Janaki Krishnanl; ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India Mahindra submits letter of intent for Ssangyong" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.