MUMBAI, July 28 (Reuters) - Mahindra & Mahindra , India's largest utility vehicles maker, on Wednesday beat forecasts with a 40 percent rise in fiscal first quarter profit driven by increasing demand in a fast-growing auto market. The company, which is also India's leading tractor maker, reported a June quarter net profit of 5.62 billion rupees ($121 million) compared to 4.01 billion year-ago and 5.02 billion rupees estimated in a Reuters poll of analysts. [ID:nSGE66L09V] Mahindra, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India Mahindra's June qtr net up 40 pct; beats f'cast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642