NEW DELHI, Aug 27 (Reuters) - India's Maruti Suzuki has seen "double-digit" percentage growth in August sales and has not seen any impact so far due to drought in the country, its sales chief said on Thursday. "So far, we have not seen any impact," Mayank Pareek, executive officer of marketing and sales, told reporters. Pareek, however, said there might be some marginal impact on sales from drought after November. (Reporting by C. J. Kuncheria)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India Maruti exec: double digit pct sales growth in Aug" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.