MUMBAI, Aug 1 (Reuters) - India's biggest car maker, Maruti Udyog Ltd. , said on Tuesday it sold 46,408 vehicles in July, up 3.7 percent from 44,756 units in the same month last year. Maruti, 54.2 percent-owned by Japan's largest minicar maker, Suzuki Motor Corp. , said it sold 44,653 units in the domestic market, up 10 percent from 40,553 units a year earlier. It exported 1,755 units in July, down 58 percent from 4,203 units last year.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India Maruti July vehicle sales up 3.7 pct on year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642