MUMBAI, Dec 1 (Reuters) - India's biggest car maker, Maruti Suzuki India Ltd , said on Saturday it sold 69,699 vehicles in November, up 26.6 percent from the same month last year. Maruti, 54.2 percent owned by Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp , said in a statement its domestic sales rose 24 percent to 65,216 vehicles and exports jumped 82.3 percent to 4,483 cars. (Reporting by Narayanan Somasundaram; Editing by Tomasz Janowski)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India Maruti Nov vehicle sales up 26.6 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.