MUMBAI, Nov 1 (Reuters) - India's biggest car maker, Maruti Udyog Ltd. , said on Wednesday it sold 60,163 vehicles in October, up 16.7 percent from 51,543 units in the same month last year. Maruti, 54.2 percent-owned by Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp. , said it sold 55,894 units in the domestic market, up 11 percent from 50,308 units a year earlier. It exported 4,269 units in October from 1,235 units last year.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India Maruti Oct vehicle sales up 16.7 pct on year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642