MUMBAI, Nov 1 (Reuters) - India's biggest car maker, Maruti Suzuki India Ltd , said on Thursday it sold 69,415 vehicles in October, up 15 percent from 60,163 units in the same month last year. Maruti, 54.2 percent-owned by Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp , said it sold 64,258 units in the domestic market, up 15 percent from 55,894 units a year earlier. It exported 5,157 units in October, up 21 percent from 4,269 units sold last year. ((Reporting by Rina Chandran, editing by John Mair; Reuters ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India Maruti Suzuki Oct vehicle sales up 15 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.