MUMBAI, Oct 1 (Reuters) - Maruti Suzuki India Ltd , India's biggest car maker, said on Monday it sold 67,448 vehicles in September, up 13.5 percent from 59,420 vehicles sold in the same month last year. Maruti, 54.2 percent-owned by Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp. , said it sold 63,086 units in the domestic market, up 11 percent from 56,606 units a year earlier. It said it exported 4,362 units in September, up 55 percent from 2,814 units last year.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India Maruti Suzuki Sept sales up 13.5 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.