NEW DELHI, Dec 23 (Reuters) - Maruti Suzuki , India's top carmaker, will launch a new multi-purpose vehicle EECO on Jan. 7, a senior executive said on Wednesday. The vehicle, available in 5-seater and 7-seater versions, is expected to initially sell 40,000 units annually, Chief General Manager of Marketing, Shashank Srivastava told reporters. (Reporting by Devidutta Tripathy; Editing by John Mair)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India Maruti's new vehicle to launch on Jan 7" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.