BRUSSELS, May 20 (Reuters) - The European Commission said on Tuesday that India needed to go further than its opening offer on market access in bilateral trade talks with the European Union. "I can confirm that we have received the document from India," said Peter Power, spokesman for EU Trade Commissioner Peter Mandelson. "I can confirm that it is certainly a useful and worthwhile opening bid for a negotiation that will have to go further," he said, calling for movement in the next year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India must go further in EU trade talks - EU" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642