NEW DELHI, Nov 29 (Reuters) - India has approved 17 foreign direct investment proposals worth 35.36 billion rupees ($791 million) including that of Italian auto maker Fiat , the finance ministry said in a statement on Wednesday.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India OKs Fiat, 16 other FDI proposals - statement" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.