NEW DELHI, Feb 25 (Reuters) - India on Monday approved 10 special economic zone proposals, including those by group firms of Mahindra & Mahindra , Videocon Industries and Anant Raj Industries , the commerce ministry said. Mahindra World City, a subsidiary of India's top utility vehicle maker, plans to build two 100-hectare tax-free zones for light engineering and the manufacture of handicrafts in the desert sate of Rajasthan, the ministry said in a statement. Videocon Reality and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India OKs Mahindra, Videocon SEZ plans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.