MUMBAI, April 30 (Reuters) - Pantaloon Retail , India's largest listed retailer, said on Friday it had formed an equal joint venture with U.K.-based C & J Clark International to sell branded footwear and associated products. The joint venture would also engage in wholesaling of Clarks branded products in India, it said in a statement. (Reporting by Janaki Krishnan; Editing by Surojit Gupta)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India Pantaloon forms equal JV with U.K. firm" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.