MUMBAI, June 29 (Reuters) - Pantaloon Retail , India's largest listed retailer, on Tuesday said it would raise 4 billion rupees ($86 million) by issuing convertible warrants to founders at 400 rupees each. Each warrant is convertible into one share within 18 months from the date of allotment, the retailer said. ($1=46.5 rupees) (Reporting by Janaki Krishnan)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India Pantaloon Retail to raise 4 bln rupees" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.