NEW DELHI, July 26 (Reuters) - India's political parties, reflecting rising anger at dramatic television images of police beating hundreds of protesting Honda workers, slammed the government in parliament and called the police "barbaric". On Monday, policemen were seen hitting hundreds of cowering workers with canes after surrounding them. Many lay prone, bleeding from head injuries, as the police beat them repeatedly. The police action in Haryana state just outside the capital New Delhi ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India parties slam "barbaric" police beatings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642