NEW DELHI, Jan 30 (Reuters) - India has deferred approval to a proposal by German vehicle maker Daimler for a joint venture to make and sell commercial vehicles, a government statement said on Wednesday. The proposal was for up to 60 percent stake in such a JV, but it did not give details about the firm's investment or the local partner. The statement said the government rejected UAE-based Thuraya Satellite Telecommunications Co's proposal to set up a JV for satellite mobile telephony, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India put Daimler commercial vehicle JV on hold" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.