NEW DELHI, Dec 26 (Reuters) - India has rejected a proposal by autos-to-software conglomerate Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd to set up a joint venture with Israel's Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd, a government statement said on Wednesday. According to media reports, the companies were to invest about 1 billion rupees ($18.2 million) to develop and manufacture naval systems. The Foreign Investment Promotion Board of the Finance Ministry also approved 12 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India rejects Mahindra's proposal for defence JV with Rafael" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642