MUMBAI, Aug 26 (Reuters) - India will not cut import duty on natural rubber imports, Trade Minister Anand Sharma told to a group of ministers from Kerala in a meeting on Wednesday, Rubber Board chairman Sajen Peter, said in a statement. Kerala is the biggest rubber-producing state in the country. Peter, who attended the meeting, said the minister has assured the delegation that the twenty percent import duty would stay and if the government decides to cut the duty it will implement the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India to retain duty on imports- Rubber Board" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642