* Rupee ends at 53.135/145 vs Monday's close of 53.285/295 * Rupee seen in 52.80-53.50/dlr range this week * Global uncertainty, local dollar demand could weigh By Shamik Paul MUMBAI, Feb 5 (Reuters) - The Indian rupee strengthened to its highest closing level in three-and-a-half months on Tuesday, helped by foreign inflows ahead of the government stake sale in state-run power producer NPTC, although weak domestic shares and demand ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India rupee at 3-1/2 months closing high; more gains seen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.