NEW DELHI, Sept 21 (Reuters) - Suzuki Motor Corp.'s plans for a second Indian car factory violate existing contract terms with its local carmaking affiliate Maruti Udyog Ltd. , a government minister said on Tuesday. the heavy industries News last week of the Japanese firm's proposals hit shares in Maruti, the country's dominant car manufacturer, amid investor concern the new plant may shift demand away from Maruti, in which the Indian government owns nearly 20 percent and Suzuki just ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India says 2nd Suzuki plant breaks contract terms" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642