MUMBAI, Oct 1 (Reuters) - India's natural rubber output in September rose 4.3 percent to 77,500 tonnes as higher prices and favourable weather prompted farmers to raise tapping, the Rubber Board said in a statement on Friday. Consumption during the period fell by 0.9 percent on year to 78,000 tonnes, it said. (Reporting by Rajendra Jadhav; Editing by Sunil Nair)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India Sept natural rubber output up 4.3 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.