MUMBAI, Dec 31 (Reuters) - Indian auto parts maker Tata Autocomp Systems Ltd has filed for an initial public offering of shares including a fresh issue to raise up to 7.5 billion rupees ($167.4 million), it said on Friday. Shareholders including Tata Motors , Tata Sons, Tata Industries and Tata Capital Ltd will together sell up to 35.63 million shares in the company, according to its draft red herring prospectus. The firm, part of the diversified Tata conglomerate, has appointed JM ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India Tata Autocomp files for IPO to raise up to $167.4 mln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642