MUMBAI, March 31 (Reuters) - Tata Consultancy Services Ltd , India's top software services exporter, said on Monday it had signed a five-year, multi-million dollar contract with auto components maker ArvinMeritor Inc . Financial details of the deal were not disclosed. TCS will be a global engineering partner to ArvinMeritor and support product development, including specific lines in the Asia Pacific region, it said in a statement. TCS will set up a global engineering centre in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India TCS in multi-million dollar ArvinMeritor deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.