By Arif Sharif NEW DELHI, Oct 26 (Reuters) - India's truck and bus industry, the world's fifth-biggest, is on course to report its third straight year of near 30 percent growth but a cyclical downswing could slow growth to 10 percent in 2005/06, officials say. Sales growth this year will be supported by the shifting forward of some demand from the next year to the last quarter of this business year that ends in March because of new emission norms that take effect in April, industry ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India truck, bus industry seen slowing in 05/06" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.