MUMBAI, June 28 (Reuters) - TVS Motor Co. , India's third-biggest motorbike maker, said on Thursday it expected pressure on its margins to persist in the first half of its fiscal year due to high costs of raw materials and competition. But pressure will ease in the second half of the year to March 2008 because of new product launches and cost-cutting measures, it said. The Chennai-based company reported a worse-than-expected 69 percent fall in its fourth-quarter net profit to 90.5 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India TVS Motor profit falls on costs, competition" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642