By Terry Friel NEW DELHI, Oct 9 (Reuters) - India's leading services industry body, battling a U.S. backlash threatening its outsourcing boom, on Thursday released a study showing that moving jobs offshore stokes growth in the United States. "The benefits realised through offshoring are significant and are required to support the growth and competitiveness of the U.S. economy," said the study, commissioned by India's National Association of Software and Service Companies (NASSCOM). ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India to US: outsourcing good for us, good for you" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.