By Arif Sharif BOMBAY, Feb 17 (Reuters) - Booming vehicle sales and outsourcing by foreign firms are expected to lift shares in India's auto parts companies by as much as 40 percent in the fiscal year starting in April, analysts said. Sales of passenger vehicles -- cars, vans and utility vehicles -- in India have jumped 22 percent in the first 10 months of this fiscal year, while truck and bus sales grew 28 percent and motorbikes and scooters climbed 17 percent. That growth is expected ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indian auto parts shares seen up on vehicle boom" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642