BOMBAY, March 25 (Reuters) - The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on Thursday barred fresh foreign fund buying of shares of Mahindra and Mahindra (M&M) Ltd without RBI permission. The Indian central banks said foreign fund investments had reached a trigger limit of 22 percent of the auto maker's paid up capital.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indian cbank limits fresh foreign fund buying in M&M" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.