GLOBAL MARKETS ROUNDUP * Asian shares slipped on Tuesday as a post-Greek election relief rally quickly ran out of steam, with rising Spanish and Italian bond yields signalling that European leaders still have much to do to contain the euro zone debt crisis. * The euro on Tuesday held most of its losses from the previous session after optimism about a pro-bailout vote in Greece gave way to worries over Spain's precarious banking system, pushing its borrowing costs to levels seen as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indian FX/debt factors to watch - June 19" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.