MUMBAI, May 28 (Reuters) - GLOBAL MARKETS ROUNDUP * USD/INR will likely open lower, after falling in each of the previous two sessions, as risk aversion wanes for Asian currencies, stocks; pair last closed at 55.37/38. Traders will be on alert for any possible RBI intervention. * Asian shares and the euro edged up from lows on Monday as surveys showing a lead in opinion polls for Greece's pro-bailout camps helped calmed fears of a disorderly exit from the euro bloc. * The euro bounced off ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indian FX/debt factors to watch-May 28" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642