MUMBAI, May 29 (Reuters) - GLOBAL MARKETS ROUNDUP * Asian shares and the euro eased on Tuesday, with a relief rally from last week's heavy selling faltering as a surge in Spanish borrowing costs added to simmering worries about Europe's debt restructuring challenges. * The euro wobbled near a two-year low against the dollar on Tuesday as concerns about the cost of shoring up the Spanish banking system pushed up Spanish debt yields, offsetting a slight easing in worries about Greece. * Oil ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indian FX/debt factors to watch-May 29" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.