MUMBAI, May 30 (Reuters) - GLOBAL MARKETS ROUNDUP * USD/INR could gain towards 56 as risk assets fall from favour because of fears about Spain's banking woes. The pair last closed at 55.67/68 per dollar. Traders will watch for any possible central bank intervention around 56 levels. * Asian shares slipped on Wednesday, hurt by fears that Spain's banking woes will push up the country's borrowing costs to unsustainable levels although falls were limited on hopes that Greece would stay in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indian FX/debt factors to watch-May 30" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642