GLOBAL MARKETS ROUNDUP * USD/INR likely to hit record high at the open as the euro hits a two-year low and as Asian shares slide on continued euro zone worries, setting up the prospect of RBI intervention. Pair last closed at a record closing high of 56.23/24, and hit an all-time high of 56.40 last week. * Asian shares, the euro and oil prices fell on Thursday as surging borrowing costs in troubled Spain heightened fears that more countries in the euro zone will be hit hard by the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indian FX/debt factors to watch-May 31" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.