* BSE index falls 0.88 pct; NSE declines 1.01 pct * Both drop around 2 percent for the week * Winter session of parliament eyed By Manoj Dharra MUMBAI, Nov 16 (Reuters) - Indian shares fell for a sixth consecutive session on Friday to two-month lows, as blue chips such as ICICI Bank were hit by caution ahead of the resumption of the winter parliament session, which is seen as a key test for the government's reform credentials. Indian shares are now at close to levels in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indian shares fall to 2-mth low, erasing post-reform rally" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.