* Indian shares fall 0.6 pct on day, 6.4 pct in May * Stocks post worst monthly performance since Nov * Weak Q4 GDP data hits manufacturing stocks By Manoj Dharra MUMBAI, May 31 (Reuters) - Indian shares fell on Thursday, ending May with the worst monthly performance since November, after weak economic growth data reinforced concerns about the country's challenges at a time of intense global risk aversion. India's economy grew at a nine-year low of 5.3 percent in the January-March quarter, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indian shares fall on weak data; worst month since Nov" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642