MUMBAI, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Indian shares rose on Wednesday, recovering from steep falls in the previous session, as auto makers such as Maruti Suzuki rose on hopes sales would rebound, while drug makers including Glenmark extended a recent rally on the back of robust earnings. Maruti Suzuki shares gained 3.43 percent, while Tata Motors rose 2.8 percent. Glenmark Pharmaceuticals surged 8.4 percent. The BSE index provisionally rose 0.37 percent, while the 50-share NSE index added ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indian shares gain; autos, drug makers rally" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.