* BSE up 0.23 pct; NSE ended 0.1 pct higher * Bharti Airtel raises call charges in India * Corporate earnings of blue-chip cos eyed By Manoj Dharra MUMBAI, Jan 23 (Reuters) - Indian shares rose on Wednesday, led by gains in Bharti Airtel after the top Indian mobile carrier raised its call charges, but sentiments remain constrained ahead of key company results and a critical central bank decision on interest rates next week. The federal government is taking a series of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indian shares gain; Bharti Airtel leads" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642