* Infrastructure stocks gain on hopes for govt action * Power utilities gain on New Delhi tariff hike proposal * Caution ahead of Thurs derivatives expiry, EU summit By Manoj Dharra MUMBAI, June 27 (Reuters) - Indian shares rose on Wednesday as power utilities gained after a proposed tariff hike in New Delhi, while infrastructure stocks such as BHEL advanced on hopes for a renewed push by the government to increase investment in the sector. Sentiment was also boosted after Deutsche Bank ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indian shares gain on utilities, infrastructure" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.