* Tata Motors shares drop 12 pct * Rupee fall, global risk aversion weigh * Derivatives expiry, GDP eyed for Thurs MUMBAI, May 30 (Reuters) - Indian shares fell on Wednesday, dragged down by a 11.9 percent drop in Tata Motors stocks after the auto maker reported disappointing quarterly earnings, while caution also prevailed a day before GDP data and the expiry of derivatives. A renewed fall in the rupee to near record lows contributed to the weak sentiment, as did the fall in Asian shares, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indian shares hit; Tata Motors slumps almost 12 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.