* BSE up 0.07 pct; NSE gains 0.14 percent * Maruti shares fall on outlook concerns * Market eyes solution to U.S. fiscal cliff By Manoj Dharra MUMBAI, Dec 24 (Reuters) - Indian shares edged slightly higher on Monday as Tata Motors extended its recent rally on hopes of improved sales at its key unit Jaguar Land Rover, while short-covering helped technology shares such as Infosys advance. Volumes were thin, with global shares steady, as the holiday mood set in across ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indian shares little changed; Tata motors, Infosys gain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642