MUMBAI, Dec 24 (Reuters) - Indian shares provisionally rose on Monday led by gains in Tata Motors that extended its recent rally on hopes of improved sales at its key unit Jaguar Land Rover and as short-covering helped gains in technology shares such as Infosys. Tata Motors gained 2.7 percent while Infosys rose 1.2 percent. The BSE index provisionally rose 0.08 percent and the NSE index was up 0.15 percent. (Reporting by Manoj Dharra; Editing by Sunil Nair)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indian shares little changed; Tata Motors, techs gain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.