* BSE up 0.84 pct; NSE gains 0.85 pct * Bank shares up on RBI's liquidity measures * India to extend subsidy for some exports until March 2014 By Manoj Dharra MUMBAI, Dec 26 (Reuters) - Indian shares posted their biggest daily gain this month on Wednesday as banks advanced on hopes the central bank would continue to inject liquidity, while Larsen & Toubro rose after the government extended interest subsidies for some exporters. Energy shares such as Reliance Industries ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indian shares post biggest daily gain in Dec; foreign flow strong" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.